the case will be found in Essentials of Strategic Management: The Quest for Competitive Advantage 6e
if u don’t have the book please contact me
Costco management has employed you as a consultant and asked you to assess the company’s strategy, competitive market position, and overall situation, and recommend a set of actions to help ensure that the company achieves its targeted long-term objectives. Please prepare a report for the senior executives at Costco that includes:
• An identification of the key elements of the company’s business model and strategy, including the pros and cons of the company’s current strategy.
• An assessment of what competition is like in the North American wholesale club industry, identifying which of the five competitive forces is strongest and why.
• An assessment of Costco’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
• An evaluation of Costco’s financial performance (based on the data in case exhibit 1) and a comparison of how Costco is doing from a financial situation versus Sam’s Club and BJ’s Wholesale (from exhibits 1 and 4).
• Determine how well you think Costco is performing from a strategic perspective and if you think Costco enjoy a competitive advantage in the North American wholesale club industry over Sam’s Club and BJ’s Wholesale.
• Provide a set of practical and detailed recommendations to deal with any issues or problems that you identify from the analysis you complete.
This report should be no more than 10 double-spaced pages (attach financial assessment in appendices), use Calibri size 11 font, and include all necessary sources to ensure you provide support for your assumptions and recommendations. It should be a professional document that includes a title page clearly identifying your name with all required sections clearly identified. It should be attached to Blackboard by 6pm on the day it is due and will be run through plagiarism software.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more