Read the case study titled “Pre-Launch Decisions Which Influence Innovation Success” found in Chapter 7 of your textbook.
You will then write a 4–5 page paper in which the following items are addressed.
Locate and integrate at least two supporting sources from the Strayer Online Library or other reputable sources.
This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Dr. Vic’s TIPS!
Developing a Sustainable Small Business (Due Week 9 and worth 240 points).
Read the case study titled “Pre-Launch decisions which influence innovation success” found in Chapter 7 of your textbook.
Dr. Vic: PLEASE NOTE: the case study is NOT IN OUR BOOK, it is actually in the 2nd edition of this textbook, we use the 3rd ed. So, I have located the case study and attached a pdf to this announcement which includes the case study. Please read the entire 7 page pdf. in order to complete this assignment.
Dr. Vic: Also, please read the entirety of Ch. 8 – Building the Case (I know our assignment says Ch. 7, BUT please read Ch. 8).
You will then write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which the following items are addressed.
Dr. Vic: Pdf: Pre-Launch decisions which influence innovation success CLICK HERE —–>>>>> Week_9_A_Welcome_Assignment3_CaseStudy.pdf
1. Discuss the necessity of short-term and long-term forecasting for developing the key elements of the business plan. (Ch. 8)
2. Evaluate the importance of developing formal and informal networks when building new business opportunities and expanding into new markets. (Ch. 10)
3. Discuss the importance of knowledge management in the digital age and identify two (2) risk organizations must address to mitigate competitive pressures. (Ch. 15)
4. Consider the various components of a business plan and identify two (2) components that you believe would be the most challenging for you to complete as an aspiring entrepreneur. Next, discuss what could be done to help you overcome this challenge using technology. (Ch. 8)
5. Describe how technology could help overcome identified business plan challenges.
Use at least two (2) external sources.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more