Submit the draft of your Technical Definition to this discussion board before NOON on Saturday, April 3 Please submit it as a Microsoft Word .docx or PDF. For instructions on how to attach a file to a discussion board on Canvas, see this webpage: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10687-4212189819
Do not use Pages, as those without a MacBook would have trouble accessing your document.
After you submit your draft to this discussion board, you are going to give peer review feedback to at least 2 of your peers by 5pm on Sunday, April 4. Since the purpose of this discussion board is for everyone to receive feedback, please first respond to people on the discussion board who do not yet have peer feedback. Part of your peer review grade includes carefully selecting classmates with very little feedback, so that everyone gets feedback.
To respond to a peer, follow these steps:
Questions for Peer Review
Please make your comments in-text, using the tools at the top of the screen, and provide at least one comment per question below. Note that some questions require you to make more than one comment.
1. Look at the first sentence of the definition. Is it a one-sentence definition? Is it useful and helpful? Is there anything that could be improved about that sentence? Make at least one comment.
2. Read over the document. Identify each definition strategy being used. For each one, comment on which strategy is being used (for example, negation, partition, analogy, etc.) and whether it is being used effectively. Was that strategy helpful? Was there anything confusing? Is there anything that could be better in that section of the document?
3. Consider the organization of the technical definition. Is there anything you think should be moved sooner or later in the definition? Remember that especially helpful information should appear sooner rather than later. Did everything come in an order that made sense to you? Make at least one comment about organization.
4. Consider the formatting of the definition. Do you think think it is formatted in a way that invites a non-technical, professional audience to read and helps them to understand? Does the document appear professional to you? Make at least one comment.
5. Consider the language of the definition. Was it all easy to understand and follow? Does the writer avoid technical jargon? Were there any sections that just made no sense to you?
6. What were the strongest elements of the definition?
7. Summarize the elements of this document that need the most revision. Reiterate suggestions for helping the student to improve that section. In other words, imagine that your classmate has limited time to revise and wants to know what they should do first–what do you suggest and why?
Here’s how you’ll be graded:
– Do you post a complete draft of your own paper and on time? (5 points)
– Do you leave helpful and thoughtful feedback for two peers? Do you answer all the relevant questions? Do you focus on giving suggestions that will help the reader to improve? (10 points)
– Did leave feedback for your peers by the commenting deadline, so that they could use that information to revise? (10 points)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more