Submit your Lesson 10 IDEA Assignment through the above link.
Introduction to Lesson 10 IDEA Assignment
You will use IDEA to perform one test of control and one substantive procedure.
Your client has an internal control activity that requires the company to approve a sale transaction only when a customer has sufficient credit. Auditors plan to perform a test of control to see if the control was properly implemented and there was no exception (=the case where a sale transaction occurred to a customer who had already exceeded the credit limit).
Complete Problem 7.78 in the textbook and submit the following (in a Word document):
Guide to IDEA workbook:
1. Problem 7.78 Step 1: Exercise 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D and 2E in the IDEA workbook
2. Problem 7.78 Step 2: Exercise 2K*
* Note: As we skipped Exercise 2J, you will find that the dataset does not have ‘Net’ field that is mentioned in the workbook. You can ignore it for the purpose of this exercise.
3. Problem 7.78 Step 3: Exercise 2L guides you to convert the ‘customer.txt’ to IDEA database, but to save time and effort, I will provide you the Excel version of the customer file so that you can skip the process of importing the text file and convert it to the IDEA table. Simply import the file into IDEA just as you did for Lesson 5 (IDEA Exercise #1). Name the database ‘Customer Master’ after importing the Excel file. Click here to obtain the Excel file
4. Problem 7.78 Step 4: Exercise 2L
5. Problem 7.78 Step 5: Exercise 2L
Upload your completed assignment to Blackboard by next Monday, 11:59 PM, ET. You will be graded on the basis of accuracy and completion.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more