Description: For the first milestone of your final project, you will select one of the three possible issue prompts and write an executive summary to introduce your memorandum.
Choose from one of the three following prompts:
· · Issue Prompt Option #1: Language
· · Issue Prompt Option #2: Immunizations ** SELECTED ISSUE**
· · Issue Prompt Option #3: Access and Enrollment Assistance
This executive summary should be no more than one page in length and should introduce your chosen issue, addressing the following elements:
1. Clearly identify the issue you have chosen
2. Summary of the facts related to the issue, including the importance of the issue to the organization, identifying impacted stakeholders and any initial assumptions related to the issue
3. Summary of the necessary analysis, including the interests of the key stakeholders, application of relevant laws and policies, identification of potential conflicts between stakeholders, and potential legal risks
4. Brief statement of your recommendation for a course of action on the issue
Remember, this is a first draft. You will have the opportunity to incorporate instructor feedback and revise this executive summary for your final submission in Module Nine.
Guidelines for Submission: Your executive summary should consist of 1–2 thorough paragraphs. It should be double-spaced, with one-inch margins and 12-point Times New Roman font, and should follow APA formatting guidelines.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more