1. What is Bloom’s Taxonomy and why do trainers need to pay attention to learning outcomes?
2. How does social learning theory affect employee development? Describe the process using the model.
3. Discuss problem-based learning and discuss the benefits of using this kind of learning for management and leadership training.
1. Go to www.youtube.com. (a) Search for “Training in Second Life” or “Training Simulations in Second Life.” Choose and review a video of one of the many topics of training offered in Second Life. Provide a description of the training. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the training. Based on the video you reviewed, do you think that companies’ interest in Second Life for Training will increase or decrease in the future? Justify your response. What would a company do to consider the Cost Benefit Analysis of the training?
3. Refer to the information about the Research Paper throughout the Assignment Sheet and the information about new trends in training in the textbook. (a) List the topic (trend) for your paper. (b) Schedule the interview with an HR Training Professional that will be included in the Research Paper. Who will you interview and what questions will you ask? (c) List two of the sources (in the correct APA format) that you will use in the research paper.
The authors of the textbook discussed several trends that will influence the future of training. Based on future social, economic, political, or technology factors, identify one new trend that you think will influence training. Write a 10 page paper summarizing your ideas. Make sure to provide a rationale for your trend. In addition, analyze the ethical issues (including the Association for Talent Development Code of Conduct included within the textbook) and decisions related to the trend that will influence training. Include 6 peer-reviewed sources (Journal Articles) from EBSCO or other databases, information from the personal interview and all appropriate APA documentation.
REFLECTION ESSAY (3-5 pages)
Based on the readings in the textbook and other outside sources used in this class, what new skills will trainers need to be successful in the future? How do you plan to use your new learning in your career? Develop a 3-5 page Reflection Essay on this topic.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more