J.R. is a 36-year-old white, middle class woman who has been sexually active with one partner for the past 2 years. She and her partner have no history of STIs, but her partner has a history of fever blisters. She reports genital pain, genital vesicles and ulcers, and fever and malaise for the last 3 days. Examination reveals adenopathy and vaginal and cervical lesions.
DX: Genital herpes
1. List specific goals for treatment for J.R.
2. What drug therapy would you prescribe? Why?
3. Write prescription for drug therapy prescribed.
4. What are the parameters for monitoring success of the therapy?
5. Discuss specific patient education based on the prescribed therapy.
6. List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy.
7. What would be the choice for second-line therapy?
8. What over the counter and/or alternative medications would be appropriate for J.R.?
9. What lifestyle changes would you recommend for J.R.?
10. Describe one or two drug-drug or drug-food interactions for the selected agent
IN-TEXT CITATIONS AND REFERENCES MUST MATCH. NURSING JOURNALS ONLY WITHIN 5 YEARS.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more