Motel 6 is a privately-owned company with a chain of budget motels. The original marketing campaign for Motel 6 began with The Richards Group through focus-group research. The promotions retained Tom Bodett as the voice of Motel 6.
Review the resources below and then respond to the following questions with approximately 1000 words in a document in APA (latest edition) format:
1. View the two Motel 6 television ads. What are your thoughts about the television ad?
2. Access the website, Facebook, and Twitter pages for Motel 6. What are your thoughts about the information provided and the design of each site? How well integrated are all these resources? Provide specifics to support your answer.
3. Based on the resources you have viewed, describe who you think is the target market for Motel 6. Describe the target market in terms of demographics and psychographics.
4. Describe the strategy Motel 6’s parent, The Blackstone Group, employs in their international operations. What factors from Chapter 8 in the Kotler (2016) text appear to be the basis for the organization’s choice of international brands and markets?
5. What about business travelers? What type of business travelers would use Motel 6? Why?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more