Physician Malpractice Issues
You are the compliance manager of a medium sized hospital in a suburban neighborhood. Your facility is a medical surgical facility providing care for the community. Your facility has hospitalists employed and grants privileges to physicians in the community.
Using MS PowerPoint as a presentation tool, prepare an informational report about the case from the following article Roberts, R. (2003). Seven reasons family doctors get sued and how to reduce your risk. Family Practice Management. 10(3), 29–34.
· Choose one reason “doctors get sued” from the article above and let this be the basis of your presentation.
· Add speaker notes to your presentation discussing how your theme choice impacts physician decision-making in creating a patient healthcare plan.
· In other words, explain how physician liability concerns relate to your topic choice.
· As you explain these concerns, include how the regulatory environment in which providers operate at times can hinder the ability for a provider to do what is necessary for patients. Provide an example or scenario illustrating these limitations.
· Further, address the cost to the facility in addressing such concerns.
· Lastly, provide solutions to your chosen reason for being sued.
Your presentation should include, but is not limited to, the following:
a. A minimum of 20 slides including a title page and reference page(s).The title slide should include the title, your name, and the date you are submitting the presentation.
b. Use “Negligence” to support the information in your presentation.
c. References should be APA style.
d. Include detailed information in the notes section. This will not appear on the slide in order to prevent crowding of information on the slide.
Put your responses in a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more