This is the continuation of the Dissertation Project. Please see the attached project and follow these instructions
1) The professor is stating that I need align the work as it is stated in the rubric exactly.
2) Also, she wants me to use this article and 2 or 3 more:
i) Trustworthiness Article: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/452e/3393e3ecc34f913e8c49d8faf19b9f89b75d.pdf
ii) Provide references to all the notes
3) Under Transferability: Describes the threats to the credibility and transferability of the study inherent in the study design, sampling strategy, data collection method/instruments, and data analysis. Addresses how these threats will be minimized
4) Under Dependability: discusses how the study documents research procedures
i) Make sure to provide references to all the notes
Under Data Analysis Procedures
1) Please provide References to all the notes in this section
2) Need to write more about THEMATIC. Provide References too
3) Need to provide evidence that quantity and quality of data is sufficient to answer the research questions. This must be present in this section or in an appendix including data samples.
Under Limitations and Delimitations
Delimitations: State why they are unavoidable.
Examples include: they are not transferable
· It provides rich text description of what healthcare providers are saying about mental health care services in Texas
· Participants are members of mental health organizations
State the Consequences
Provide References to all the notes.
Limitations: Just sample sizes
They are limited time and small in sizes
State Consequences and Discuss how to minimize the Limitations
Under Appendix Interview Questions (Please see after the References Page)
I need to develop a few questions that I can use during interview with healthcare providers and caregivers that relates to the Research Questions
At least 3 Interview Questions per Research Question
I need to develop a few more questions that I can use with my Focus Group that relates to the Research Questions. I have already started this part.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more