Rubenfeld & Scheffer (2015) suggested that interdisciplinary teamwork and collaboration involves different communication styles and can result in conflict that can negatively affect patient care practices. Discuss how you may be able to use conflict in a positive way to promote interdisciplinary teamwork and collaboration.
Bensimon and Neumann, as cited in Rubenfeld & Scheffer (2015), identified the following eight team thinking roles:
Please do not include names or personal identifiers in your discussion.
Reading and Resources
Read Chapters 5 & 8 In Rubenfeld, M. G., & Scheffer, B.K. (2015). Critical thinking TACTICS for nurses: Achieving the IOM competencies (3rd ed.). Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett.
Bensimon and Neumann identified the following eight team thinking roles:
1. The definer (voices and creates the team’s reality)
2. The analyst (assesses all of the parts of the issue)
3. The interpreter (provides insight on how team members perceive outcomes)
4. The critic (redefines, reanalyzes and reinterprets)
5. The synthesizer (elicits all thinking perspectives and helps provide linkages for solutions)
6. The disparity monitor (assesses how team members perceive outcomes)
7. The task monitor (removes obstacles to team thinking and facilitates the teamwork)
8. The emotional monitor (address the human, personal, and emotional aspects of team thinking during the thinking process.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more