Anyone able to help with an online 1 hour timed exam?
Each exam is 5 -8 questions long.
Two of the questions can be 2 to 9 part answers.
Due by 12pm Eastern Standard time USA…this Wednesday Nov, 21st.
I would like to complete the exam the night before.
I prefer to log in to my online portal and send the exam questions via picture text to this post.
We would have to schedule a time to take the exam together.
Pictures are attached to show the material that is covered on the exam.
Here are the main topics covered:
1) Binomial mean (binomial probabilities)
2) Standard deviations (counts, probability)
3) Standard distributions
4) Central limit theorem
5) Confidence intervals
6) Hypothesis tests
Rules when taking the exam:
• Timing starts when you click the Begin Assessment button. You cannot pause the exam once you begin.
• If you are inactive or log out, the timer will continue to track the time you have remaining to complete the exam.
• When answering numeric questions, do not round until the end and round all final answers to two decimal places.
• Express all percentages and probabilities as decimals (e.g., .1863 should be expressed as .19 and not 18.63%).
• Do not use thousands separators (e.g., 1,000 should be expressed as 1000).
• Do not change the unit of analysis (e.g., do not change 5.17 ($K) to 5170).
• Unless otherwise indicated, use a .95 confidence level.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more