PLEASE DO NOT PLACE A BID IF YOU CANNOT DO in 6-7 HOURS
Comparing Two Arguments
For this paper, you will compare two articles on the issue of the role of a college education: “My Struggles with Anti-Intellectualism” by Paul Stoller and “What’s Wrong with Vocational School?” by Charles Murray. To compare the arguments of Stoller and Murray, follow the directions below. Outline their different arguments, explaining where they contradict one another and identifying claims that are different but not directly contradictory. What are some of the reasons the authors give to justify their claims?
Content and Organization
1. In your introduction, introduce the two authors, their backgrounds (if possible), and the topic they discuss. Write about how the authors organize their texts and develop their claims.
2. In your first internal paragraphs(s), discuss the claim and at least two problems that Stoller discusses. Provide specific evidence from the text to support your comments.
3. In your second internal paragraphs(s), present Murray’s claim and at least two problems that the author presents. Provide specific evidence from the text to support your comments.
4. In two or three additional paragraphs, compare/contrast the different arguments.
a. You may compare argument strategies such as types of evidence, language style, or organization/structure. Support your comparison with examples from the text.
b. You may also compare the problems that each author mentions, including the differences between the problems and the ways they are presented in the text. For example, both authors believe that education is important, but they differ in their opinions on the role or purpose of an education.
5. Conclude with a statement in which you sum up the similarities and differences between the two texts. You can mention not only claims and evidence, but audience(s), purpose(s), and writer’s tone. You may also give your opinion about which argument was more effective.
Paper Length and Format
· Typed (12 point Times New Roman font)
· Double-spaced (space between lines)
· One-inch margin all around the page
· 4 pages (not including References page)
· References Page in APA format that references the two articles
· Submit PDF file
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more