In Unit V you will write a 750 – 1000-word illustration essay.
You should select one phenomenon that you can explain in detail. Your goal is to explain this phenomenon by providing illustrations (examples) in your body paragraphs. Your essay should use either the single-example illustration essay or the multiple-example illustration essay format (see Unit V, Lesson 2).
1. Choose a topic: See the methods for developing a topic and the suggested list of topics in Unit V, Lesson 3.
2. Decide if you want to write a single-example or multiple-example essay: See Unit V, Lesson 2, for more instruction on the differences between single-example and multiple-example essays.
3. Collect illustrations: See Unit V, Lesson 1, for more information about different kinds of illustrations. See Unit V, Lesson 4, for more information about how to gather illustrations.
4. Craft your thesis statement: See Unit V, Lesson 5, for more information on how to write a thesis. Note that you want to craft your thesis according to whether you choose to write a single-example or a multiple-example essay.
5. Draft the essay: For each section of the essay, see the following: Unit V, Lesson 6, for the introduction; Unit V, Lesson 7, for the body paragraphs; and Unit V, Lesson 8, for the conclusion.
6. Ensure that you meet the following stylistic requirements.
• Write between 750 and 1000 words.
• Write in Times New Roman, 12 pt. font.
• Include one-inch margins on all sides.
• Use double spacing (top-to-bottom every page, to include above and below titles and centered words).
• Include an APA title page (for all essays) and reference list that includes all of the sources used in the essay.
• Include a header.
• Include page numbers (upper-right corner only).
• Adhere to APA convention and documentation style
• At least one source is required. All sources used must be cited.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more