Evaluation of Ethical Issues Associated with Formulating Global Cybersecurity Policy
Evaluate the issues associated with Botnets and with formulating global cybersecurity policy through a 11- 12 pages (minimum length) position paper.
Discuss the characteristics of Botnets:
1. Discuss Six specific characteristics of global Botnets (such as purpose, size, attack method, attribution, etc.), and describe how these characteristics have emerged, changed, or evolved over the past 5-10 years. Also describe the key technical features of six example Botnets.
2. Discuss briefly what contributing factors may cause Botnet characteristics to change, and how these characteristics may change over the next ten years.
3. How might these future Botnets be countered by global cybersecurity POLICY controls (do not describe technology controls) in the future?
Discuss policy, security practices, ethical principles, and recommendations. Support your ideas by using examples and cited references.
Prepare your paper in either Word .doc or .docx format. It should be double-spaced with one-inch margins all around. The citations and the reference list in the paper should be formatted in accordance with APA 6th edition guidelines. References are NOT included in the page count. Before you submit your paper, you will need to run your assignment through Turnitin.com and receive an originality report.
1. Cover page
2. Table of Contents
4. Body (11-12 pages, Double Spaced)
– Minimum of 9 scholarly references
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more