Rubric: Your written work must demonstrate written expression in a logical and comprehensive manner with details that remain focused on the relevance to the question/items.
–Additionally, each response must include text and/or discussion support.
– Your responses are to include a minimum of three clear and concise paragraphs, as applicable. – ( per response.)
Use 4 pages for this work. Represent the quotes (author, year, and page).
Each answer separately. Use APA 7.
1. Discuss at least three (3) of the things we have learned from the history of educational technology that can help us shape today’s technology uses. Also, describe some of the educational movements facilitated by technological advancements during the Mobile Technologies, Social Media, and Open Access Era.
2. Suppose there is a student who has failed at learning mathematics skills and is very unmotivated. What strategy would advocates of directed instruction suggest? What would constructivists recommend? Describe why it’s important for teachers to assess the technological resources of students and families.
3. Why is trust and risk-taking important to teacher leaders? Explain why it is important for teachers to seek out and understand school policies that relate to online activity.
4. Discuss some of the reasons that teachers choose to use software suites over noncomputer tools. Discuss some of the common instructional integration strategies for data and analysis tools.
5. Compare and contrast while describing at least four selection criteria to consider when evaluating software for adoption to solve specific learning needs or knowledge objectives.
6. Choose one of the five affordances of web-based content resources that should be evaluated prior to use. Explain what the affordance is and how it can impact successful use of the resource with learners.
7. Discuss the research-based perspectives on the relationship between students’ use of informal textese/textisms and students’ learning and use of formal English.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more