These are 2 separate assignments
Assignment: Mini case study: Liverpool relaunched
· Read the questions, then the case material, and then answer the questions.
· Please submit your answers in a SINGLE WORD DOCUMENT with a MAXIMUM of 2 pages (page 1 to answer questions 1-3; page 2 to answer question 4)
1. What problems did Liverpool face in attracting tourists? (Use the information in the case study, but you may also want to look up Liverpool, and rival cities, on the Internet.)
2. How could good marketing help to overcome these problems?
3. How could relationship marketing help Liverpool to attract more visitors?
4. Write a short piece (approx. 200 words) on Liverpool for inclusion in a tourist guide. You should identify different aspects of the city that will appeal to different types of visitor.
Assignment #2: Mini case study: “Getting There”
Read the questions, then the case material, and then answer the questions.
Please submit your answers in a MAXIMUM TWO PAGE DOCUMENT.
1. Identify all the people involved in the two purchase decisions outlined in the case study: Duncan’s Paris journeys and the couple’s holiday plans. Comment on these people’s roles and information needs. Explain and justify your answer.
2. What factors, internal and external, are likely to influence Duncan’s decision about Paris? How?
3. Apply the decision-making framework to Annie and Duncan’s holiday decision, picking relevant information out of the case and adding to it from your own knowledge (e.g. of information sources) if you can. What is likely to influence the outcome of each stage? How can marketing techniques assist the couple in their decision-making?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more