1. When is a stop valid? What is its purpose?
2. When is a frisk valid? What is its purpose?
3. “An officer who makes a valid stop can automatically conduct a valid frisk.” Is this statement true or false? Explain your answer.
4. What is reasonable suspicion? How does it differ from probable cause?
1. Are the terms seizure and arrest similar or different? Justify your answer and give examples.
2. What is the proper legal test to determine whether a person has been seized under the Fourth Amendment and therefore is entitled to constitutional protection?
3. Assume you are a police officer who is detaining a suspect. What standard will you use to determine if the detention is still a valid detention or if it has turned into an arrest?
4. Identify the four elements of an arrest, and then give an example of each element.
Knock-and-announce vs. No-Knock Search Warrants
Debate the police use of force in executing search warrants coming down to an analysis of two classifications of entry into a residence or building. Follow the links below and discuss the following questions.
1. Based on the definition of “No-Knock” warrants and “Knock-and-announce” warrants, explain the pros and cons of each type of entry.
2. Which type of entry allows force to be used? “No-Knock” or” Knock-and-announce”?
3. In the case of United States v. Banks, how much time was Banks given to come to the door?
4. What was the Supreme Court’s ruling on the amount of time given by police for Banks to come to the door?
5. Based on what you have learned about search warrant entries, what is the fundamental difference between a “No-Knock” warrant and a “Knock-and-announce” warrant?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more