A project scope document defines and controls what is and is not included in a project. Scope definition involves dividing major deliverables into smaller, more manageable components. Remember, your scope statement forms the basis for agreement between the project and the project stakeholders by identifying both the project objectives and deliverables. This information can also be used to create a work breakdown structure and project schedule for the project.
Your scope definition should:
· Improve accuracy of cost, duration, and resource estimates.
· Define a baseline for performance measurement and control.
· Facilitate clear assignment of responsibilities.
A work breakdown structure, or WBS, is used to define and integrate all the activities included in the project scope. Remember that there is a one-to-one relationship between the project scope and WBS. All the work included in the scope document should be included in your WBS.
Create the following two course project planning items. Plan to submit separate documents for each.
· Scope Document: Use the Scope Statement Template found in the Resources to create the scope for your project. Make modifications and add information as needed to the template to ensure the scope statement is exactly as you want it.
· Work Breakdown Structure: Prepare a WBS for your course project. Remember, you must first break down your project into major work elements, noting who is responsible for each. You must also consider if the work element is concurrently done with another work element, or if it is it in a series and cannot start until the previous element is completed. This activity will start to define your timeline and critical path.
Submit the scope and WBS in separate documents. Be sure to attach BOTH of the documents with your assessment submission. This is important to avoid unnecessary use of one of your re-submission attempts to submit a missing part of your assessment.
· Formatting and Font: 12 point Times New Roman font.
· References: Use proper current APA style and formatting when citing and referencing your sources.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more