This assignment requires the student to read and review a book pertaining to the course; and also respond in a scholarly way to at least 2 other student’s book reviews
Following are specific criteria:
• The book must be at least 50 pages unless the instructor approves otherwise.
• The book must focus on productivity, Lean, Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma in general
• The book should have a global focus or clear global applicability
• The book must either be of an enduring foundational nature or be less than 5 years old and viewed as cutting edge. Either one of these stances must be justified with a rationale.
• In your review you are to summarize the book and focus on how the book relates to course goals. In essence, you can let the book be the basis for a one-source review of literature.
• The review must be at least 10 pages long (double space).
• APA is required.
• You are encouraged to relate the book review to other assignments (courses, group project, etc.) and vice versa. You cannot use a textbook.
Each student will post a brief message (2-3 paragraphs)
The message must include:
1) Book title and author, name of publishing company and year of publish.
2) A paragraph explains what this book is about and how it relates to the course.
3) The reason of your book selection
Your book review format may be different from others, but these are suggested items:
1) About the book (title, author and publisher, publisher address, ISBN, date and page counts.
3) Reasons for reviewing this book
4) Brief review
5) Book discussion (or book critique). This section is from your opinion/point of view.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more