this is due TODAY in 10 hours….. if you place bid you will have done in 10 hours TODAY……. no late work!!! Read the following and the assignment is at the bottom.
Since you first met Sun City Boards owner Tom Wilson, he has made lots of changes and plans for his business.(You can refresh your memory of Sun City Boards by reading the Why It Matters ( https://courses.lumenlearning.com/wm-principlesofmanagement/chapter/why-it-matters-planning-and-mission/ ) and Putting It Together ( https://courses.lumenlearning.com/wm-principlesofmanagement/chapter/putting-it-together-planning-and-mission/ ) Sun City Boards has continued to expand and extend to markets via an Internet presence and e-commerce. The company is now taking advantage of the “branded” sports promotion surfboards market, offering customers completely customized surfboard designs.
The new offering includes the promise to “communicate directly with an in-house designer, to draft the design and branding of the board.” Sun City promises full customization of the design, size, and shape of the product, incorporating client-specific logos, colors and other design elements. The offer also guarantees positive results for the customer’s brand.
The basic production process Tom Wilson envisions follows these steps:
Customized Surfboard Production Process
Customer collaborates with a Sun City designer to draft the design and branding of the board, as well as the positioning of brand logos or information.
Once the customer has approved the design, the production team creates the surfboard following these steps:
1. Shaping the blank – dense foam is cut to shape using a CNC machine.
2. Glassing – laminating resin is spread over fiberglass cloth.
3. Placing the design inlays – printing onto polymer mesh fabric and placed on to the board according to customer design specifications.
4. Sanding and finishing
5. Quality control
You have been hired as the Director of Manufacturing and charged by Tom Wilson to “make this happen.” Here’s a roster of the current Sun City staff members:
· Owner/CEO – Tom Wilson (Designs the boards, sets their selling price, and establishes sales channels with local surf shops)
· Bookkeeper – Sarah Balanced (Sarah also doubles as order-taking clerk, cash register attendant, and customer complaint listener)
· Board Maker – Jack Ovalltrades (If Tom invents it, Jack can make it!)
· Board Making Assistants – 3 Jills (Assignments change almost daily as Jack decides what needs to be done next)
· Sales Associate – Kelly Dude (Named after famed surfer Kelly Slater and a business icon for Sun City Boards; visits surf shops and occasionally closes a sale)
· Part-time Associates – Hired as needed for inventory management (cleanup), promotional events, etc.
Some of these staff members will be helping with the customized surfboard production process. To help you get started, Tom Wilson has provided the following production staff information, gathered from recent personality and values tests.
Staff Profile Information
Schwartz basic values
O=76, C=50, E=15, A=20, N=56
O-26, C=80, E=75, A=25, N=20
O=26, C=80, E=77, A=25, N=56
O=63, C=65, E=82, A=76, N=63
DO THE FOLLOWING:
In this assignment, you will develop your plan for staff hiring and job assignments based on the information you’ve been given and the information you studied in your readings. The following steps will help you prepare for your written assignment:
1. Thoroughly read The Individual and the Organization module.
2. Carefully consider the existing staff; new operational plans; and the studies, theories, and models presented in the module reading. Consider the profile information Tom Wilson provided. What conclusions (if any) can you draw about job suitability and satisfaction from this information?
Write a three-paragraph essay describing your staffing plan to execute the customized surfboard production plan. Your essay must include three properly referenced and defined terms from the module reading. For example, if you believe that job satisfaction is important, how does your plan address the top job satisfaction factors as surveyed by the Society for Human Resources Management? Address the following questions:
· Who will you assign to each of the anticipated steps in the process? What factors went into your decision?
· What characteristics will you look for in the two planned new hires? How will the new employees fit in with the existing team?
· Does your initial reaction to the staff lineup indicate a potential bias? How will you deal with your bias?
· What additional resources or models will you use to guide your decisions? How will you handle the top job satisfaction factors at Sun City?
You are encouraged to use appropriate illustrations or charts to describe your plan. You may also reference reliable and properly cited Internet resources, as well as draw from your personal work experience with appropriate examples to support your references.
I have attached an attachment you may use. Start with page 25 which has some information.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more