1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 3 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Ethical
Based on “Case Study: Fetal Abnormality” and the required topic study materials (File ethical)
1. What is the Christian view of the nature of human persons, and which theory of moral status is it compatible with?
a. How is this related to the intrinsic human value and dignity?
2. Which theory or theories are being used by Jessica, Marco, Maria, and Dr. Wilson to determine the moral status of the fetus?
a. What from the case study specifically leads you to believe that they hold the theory you selected? -Write in the first person
3. How does the theory determine or influence each of their recommendations for action?
4. What theory do you agree with? Why? -Write in the first person
a. How would that theory determine or influence the recommendation for action?
Part 2: Curriculum Design and Simulation
1. Explain how the QSEN model contributes to safe, quality patient-centered care.
2. What types of QSEN activities are employed in your simulation outcome measurement assessment?
3. How are you focusing on QSEN in your SIM scenario? (Check below)
Unplanned endotracheal tube dislodgement in the ICU in a respiratory failure patient
With the massive surge of patients requiring intubation and mechanical ventilation that is occurring with this COVID-19 pandemic, statistically we should also expect an increase in number of incidents of UE. According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC, 2020), 60%–75% of COVID-19 patients admitted to the ICU present with ARDS or respiratory failure, and it is likely that these patients required intubation, so, is important to prepare bedside nurses for airway emergencies.
CDC. (2020). Characteristics of Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients Discharged and Experiencing Same-Hospital Readmission – United States, March–August 2020. Retrieved January 25, 2021, from https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6945e2.
Part 3: Curriculum Design and Simulation
1. Describe simulation design and teaching methods that are innovative and student-centered.
2. How can student-centered learning promote critical thinking and reasoning skills?
Part 4: Curriculum Design and Simulation
1. Think back to your undergraduate education.
a. How was simulation used in your education? What practices were effective, and what practices were not?
2. How will you incorporate effective practices into your teaching?
a. How will you promote engagement and synthesis of the information?
3. How will you provide a safe environment for both students and patients?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more