Units of competency – CPCCBC5002A – Monitor costing systems on medium rise building and construction projects
i would like to have the answers in Summary form notes for this unit CPCCBC5002A Monitor Costing System starts from section
19. You have to prepare a Construction Programme for a complex multi level project where activities can logically be inprogress, concurrently on each level.
What specific major advantages are there in preparing a manual hand written logic programme, showing the activity logic connections and durations. Before attempting to data entry them into a computer generated programme like Microsoft Project?
List and explain briefly two (2) advantages
20. What is the major advantage to the Management of a construction project to know what activities in the construction program are non-critical and the amount of total float time for each activity
List and describe the advantages
21. If you add up all the total floats (stacks) of separate chains of non critical activities the total is of vital information for managing the project to finish in the shortest time
True of False?
22. During the progression of a commercial construction project inevitably actual progress is delayed behind the planned progress from the construction programme. Once identified by regular monitoring, what options are available for site management to ‘make up’ lost time, to prevent financial loss consequences from Liquidated Damages in the head contract?
Describe in detail an action you can initiate to get back on programme.
23. When drafting the initial Construction Programme for a commercial project. What information/data should be considered to allow for anticipated delays? List four possible issues.
· Seasonal inclement weather:
· Sub-contractor delays:
· Material supplier delays:
· Industrial site issues:
24. Site management staff during the construction process are constantly required to manage the finances of the project by using ‘Cost Benefit’ analysis processes
For example, to overcome identified loss time on a project one option is utilising existing manpower resources to work additional daily hours on ‘overcome penalty rates’ to make up lost time.
What offsetting benefits can be justified to balance out the additional overtime costs?
List three (3)
25. When preparing the initial Construction Programme the programmer has to take into account some legal requirements included in the Head Contract
List three (3) specific generic commercial contract clauses that would be included.
26. Building Consultants engaged by the Architect on a commercial Construction Project are involved in the documentation of services in the Design phase. Identify circumstances in which these Building Consultants would be involved during the construction of a commercial project. List two (2) circumstances which may affect the Programme.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more