**** PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION********** ****review the attached rubric for grade criteria***
**Brand is the film industry**
· Explain the importance of using a combination of traditional and digital marketing channels in a marketing strategy through an integrated marketing communication approach
· Discuss the strategic role and advantage of digital advertising compared to traditional advertising
· Identify important digital marketing metrics and establish KPIs for a successful campaign
Start by reviewing the following reading assignments:
· Brilliant Marketing by Richard Hall – Chapter 16: Creating an Integrated Marketing Plan
· 7 Ways to Create a Successful Integrated Marketing Plan by Jennifer Lonoff Schiff.
The goal of this assignment is to demonstrate your understanding the importance of an effective integrated marketing communication strategy. Instructions:
For this discussion, you will submit an initial post and respond to a classmate’s post.
Initial Post (80%) – DUE WEDNESDAY
1. Find an example of a brand within your industry that is creatively using an integrated marketing approach in their campaign. Explain why the integrated marketing approach is unique or innovative. Provide links, videos, and/or pictures to support your explanation.
2. What clear, compelling, and consistent marketing message is the brand sharing with consumers? How is the marketing integrated across multiple platforms? What marketing channels is the brand using to develop an effective integrated campaign? How is the look consistent across channels?
3. Is the brand using digital and traditional forms of advertising in the campaign? What role and advantage does digital advertising have compared to traditional advertising, and vice versa?
4. If you worked for the brand, which KPIs would you assess to measure the campaign’s effectiveness?
Response Post (20%) – DUE SUNDAY
1. Review you classmate’s integrated marketing example. What other marketing channels do you think may be a great addition to the integrated campaign? What is the brand doing well? What might they do diﬀerently?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more