**YOU CAN BASE THIS PAPER OF YOURSELF**
Or, if you want to pull information from me just let me know.
Students will complete a 5-7 page paper reflecting on their development as a helper. The purpose of this paper is to encourage students to reflect on what influences they currently have or have had in their life that impact their understanding of helping. Fundamental in this course is a deep reflection on interpersonal helping in the role as counselor. Understanding previous conceptions and experiences of helping will assist students in learning more about themselves as they enter this new role (e.g., blindspots, strengths, areas for growth, cultural influences). Please respond to the follow questions in the paper:
· Within your family of origin, what was taught or displayed about what it means to help others? What were examples of these lessons?
· What other lessons from your past impact how you understand helping? E.g., other significant professional or personal experiences.
· From these lessons, what do you think will help you in your role as a counselor? Why?
· What lessons might need more personal exploration, so it does not negatively impact your work as a counselor?
· Lastly, what do you think will help you be open to explore new and different ways of helping? What might help you be open to feedback from others about your helping style?
The paper must be typed, double-spaced, 12 point New Times Roman font, and 5-7 pages of content in length. APA (6th edition) guidelines must be followed, but please write paper in 1st person.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more