Individual Term Paper – At least 2 pages – serious inquiries only
College of Business and Economics
The task for your term paper is to prepare a draft marketing plan for a product or service that you wish to consider for implementation. Ideally this would be an offering within the scope of your current healthcare employment, if feasible.
In Part 2 you are to complete the Service Overview and Competitive Analysis (aka the Product), again limited one (1) page on each topic.
Appendix A of Essentials of Health Care Marketing
· What is the proposed new service proposal’s unique features/ benefits?
· What value does it provide to key target Markets?
· What are the benefits of this new proposal?
· How is this new service positioned against existing services already offered by others?
· What are you doing differently?
· Describe your competition service.
· What is/are their point(s) of differentiation?
· What real value do they deliver to the customer that others do not?
· Describe their customer profile.
· Detail the price strategy.
· What is their marketing/advertising approach?
· What are the opportunities or threats to your organization?
There is at least one page incorporating the Service Overview and one page incorporating the Competitive Analysis.
Attached is a copy of Part 1 to connect to Part 2.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more