1. In project communications today, Electronic communication is increasingly used. Think about times you have used electronic communication tools in managing teams and formal projects. What are your views regarding the effectiveness of electronic communications media versus face-to-face communication?
2. Consider a project where you encountered stakeholders who did not support your activities and actively opposed what your team was attempting to accomplish. Think about the situation, and describe what strategies you used to overcome it.
3. Consider a situation where you had to ask for resources from a department within your place of work. Think about what happened. Did you acquire the resources you needed? Did you receive everything you needed? How did you approach it?
4. Consider a time when you led a team from the time when the team was formed until it ended. What leadership skills did you draw upon in carrying out your leadership role? To what extent in your view did your team leadership success relate to emotional intelligence skills?
5. Consider a situation when you were leading a project and you received bad news from a team member about the project budget and schedule. How did you communicate this news to the key stakeholders of your project? Briefly outline the steps you took.
6. with an understanding of communication and stakeholder planning and management, how might you apply this knowledge to your practice of project management in the real world?
200 words for each question
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more