After carefully reading the assigned textbook readings, please review the following:
– Case 5.1 titled “Nike: Associating Athletes, Performance, and the Brand” found at the end of Chapter 5 of the Malhotra textbook.
– Nike’s website – http://www.nike.com
– “Has Sneaker Market Lost its Tread?” https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2017/12/04/Marketing-and-Sponsorship/Sneakers.aspx?hl=Nike+athletic+shoe+market&sc=0
After reviewing the above articles and taking into consideration the past chapter readings, create a Word document that addresses the assignment deliverables.
1. Nike would like to increase its share of the athletic shoe market. Define the management decision problem.
2. Define/list at least 4 marketing research questions. Analyze/discuss the managerial implications of each question.
3. Develop a graphical model (some researchers call this a concept map or a cognitive map) explaining a consumer’s selection of a brand of athletic shoes.
4. Analyze/discuss the managerial implications associated with your graphical map.
5. How can qualitative research methods be used to strengthen Nike’s image?
6. Which qualitative research techniques should be used and why?
· Length: this is a MBA graduate course, so submit the requisite amount of theory and analysis/discussion for each question. Cursory, short answers are not acceptable. Provide the necessary scholarly attention to these questions. A satisfactory answer will require a minimum of 1500 words for the total assignment.
· Format: current APA format
· Number of citations: 3 relevant resources excluding the course textbook
· Acceptable sources: Please search not only for trade journals such as the WSJ, Fortune and the Economist but also for academic journals such as the Journal of Sport Management, Journal of Marketing, Sloan Management Review and so forth. Searching for academic journals helps to triangulate your data and compare and contrast different definitions. In this way a more critical thinking approach can be applied.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more