The world around us continues to grow and change. In order to communicate with the diverse people from different cultures in the expanding global environment, we need to understand and deal with our own perceptions and sense of self.
Review the concepts you have learned about Interpersonal Communication, Identity, and Perceptions in Chapters 1, 2, and 3 in the Wood (2020) textbook. Choose a particular culture in the world whose members have very different perceptions about identity and effective communication than your own perceptions about identity and effective communication. Do some research to learn more about this one particular culture and the norms that shape its forms and expressions of communication, identity, and perception.
Draft a well-organized five-paragraph essay (one Introduction Paragraph, three Body Paragraphs, and one Conclusion Paragraph) that declares a thesis statement and clearly answers the following prompts:
· Compare and contrast your own perceptions of identity and effective communication with the perceptions of identity and effective communication often held by people in this other cultural group that you have chosen.
· How would you have to adjust your own perceptions and sense of identity and effective communication in order to include this person in your own life as a friend, co-worker, or community member?
· Imagine that you have to live or work closely with a person from this culture. What are some things you would do (concepts that you would apply) to best communicate your own ideas, wants, and needs with a person from this particular culture?
· Why is dual perspective, as described by Wood (2020, pp. 38-39) an important part of this process for you?
*Use terms or concepts from the textbook (Wood, 2020) and cite all sources that you use to back-up the thesis of your paper in APA style. This will require that you develop a clear thesis statement, and support it with research and organized thoughts. Cite the sources that you use to back-up the thesis of your paper in APA style. This includes a Title Page, in-text parenthetical citations and a Reference page.
· Put your name, course and section number, and assignment title on the Title Page
· Use one-inch margins.
· Use a 12-point Times New Roman font.
· Use double line spacing in the document.
· Minimum fo 500 words.
· Cite at least three scholarly sources, to include resources from the modules and/or your own outside research (at least one of them should be the Wood (2020) textbook)
· Use APA Citation Style (opens in a new window) for in-text cit
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more