Case Study, Part I
Review Chapter 3 in the textbook. Prepare an analysis of Steps 1 through 3 of the MAPP Strategic Plan initiatives and apply at least three quality and/or risk management concepts, measures, and tools in your paper.
Paper must be 3 pages with 2 scholarly sources published in the last five years.
The MAPP process includes six steps (NACCHO 2010): (steps 1-3 for paper)
1. Organizing for Success: This step involves organizing the planning process and developing partnerships.
2. Visioning: The visioning step engages stakeholders in a collaborative, creative process of developing a shared community vision withcommon values.
3. Conducting Community Assessments: Four community assessments provide information about internal and external environmental trendsrelevant to the community:
• Community Themes and Strengths Assessment: Identifies local community interests, perceptions about quality of life, and assets.
• Local Public Health System Assessment: Appraises the capacity of the local public health system to conduct essential public healthservices.
• Community Health Status Assessment: Analyzes data about health status, quality of life, and risk factors.
• Forces of Change Assessment: Identifies changing external forces and dynamics of the community and the local public health system.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more