Research Problem: Sprague, et al (2011) proposed that, in addition to the frustration-aggression model originally proposed by Dollard et al (1939), among low income male adolescents, feelings of hostility and perceived stress may be also related to aggressive behavior. To test this hypothesis, a random sample of fifty adolescent males attending Hillcrest High School in Queens (NY) were recruited to participate in the study. To assess their levels of frustration, stress and hostility, each student completed the Frustration Discomfort Scale (X1; Frust; Harrington, 2005) the Perceived Stress Scale (X2; PSS: Cohen, Kamarck, Mermelstein, 1983) and the Buss-Durkee Hostility Inventory (X3; BDHI; Buss & Durkee, 1957). In addition, for each student, the number of documented classroom aggressive behaviors (Y, Agress) occurring during the week following completion of the questionnaires, was provided by the high school’s Dean of Student’s Office. The data for the study is in the attached SPSS data file labelled “PSS_BDHI_Agress.sav”.
1) Write a null and alternative hypothesis which is specific to this research question.
2) Using the attached SPS data file conduct a Multiple Regression Analyses (MRA) to determine if feelings of Frustration, Stress, and Hostility are significantly related to aggression. Summarize the results in correct APA style. Use my sample summary as a model for your summary.
3) Conduct exploratory data analyses and a multiple regression analysis (MRA) in SPSS in which Aggression is the DV and Frust., PSS and DBHI are the IVs.
4) Be sure to state the goals of the study, the sample and method. Describe the variables, and the statistical model employed to test the research hypothesis that Frustration, Stress, and Hostility are significant predictors of aggression.
5) Determine of the data meets the assumptions for MRA
6) Report and interpret R2, R2adj, and 1-R2. Report and interpret the results for the F-test for the significance of R2. Report F, dfs, and the p-value for the significance of F in correct APA style
7) Based on the F test (above), do you conclude that Frust. PSS and BDHI account for a significant proportion of the variability in Aggression? Explain your answer
8) Report and interpret the results for the significance test for each unstandardized regression coefficient in correct APA style. And, report/interpret the semipartial correlation sry(1.2) and sry(1.2)2 for all predictor variables
9) Based on your analysis is the direct relationship between Frustration, PSS, BDHI and Aggression significant after controlling for the other variables in the model. Be sure to explain the impact of each predictor variable on aggression, include the nature of the relationships (positive or negative)P and the strength of the effect size sr2.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more