Develop a double-spaced, four-to-six (4-6) page paper (excluding title and reference pages) discussing how the learning experiences (e.g., discussions, course materials, case studies, videos and assignments) in this class have impacted each of the five (5) issues listed below.
1. Your values related to family violence survivors and perpetrators (and discuss the difference between your values and your beliefs)
2. Your perceptions of family violence survivors and perpetrators
3. Your assumptions about families in which violence occurs
4. Victim, survivor and perpetrator types which raise negative thoughts and feelings
5. Your specific concerns or fears about social work practice with persons affected by family violence
6. How your values, beliefs, perceptions, assumptions and feelings about family violence could impact your ability to build supportive relationships with different types of victims and perpetrators
7. What social work ethics and values apply to working with family violence survivors and perpetrators? How can you use social work ethics and values to assist you in overcoming internal barriers to providing effective social work?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more