Quantity. Please respond to the following in 5-8 sentences per question:
· Being a small-business owner such as a custom framing store, a restaurant, a garage, or a specific small local business of your choice, apply the basic supply management principles to the acquisition of services.
· Discuss the trade-offs of quantity, quality, and cost in a small business such as a custom framing store, a restaurant, a garage, or a specific small local business of your pick.
· Planning systems such as MRP and CRP might be overkills for a small-business owner. Devise a simplified version of an MRP and/or CRP such as a supply planning chart or a supply planning template for a small local business. A local small business could be a custom framing store, a restaurant, a garage, or a specific small local business of your pick.
Please respond to the following in 5-8 sentences per question:
· Articulate in one to two (1 to 2) sentences Neil’s problem from your perspective. Supply evidence from the case to support your statement. (See case 9-1 attached).
· Create and then prioritize a list of issues that Neil must tackle and would be nice if he could tackle. Identify the issues using these two labels (must and nice to).
· Recommend an ideal action Neil can take and a likely action Neil will have to take. Provide evidence to back up your recommendations.
· Discuss whether or not Neil should consider initiating a penalty against Stinson Distribution. Company in upcoming contract talks. Thoroughly explore the pros and cons.
Cost Management. Please respond to the following in 5-8 sentences per question:
· Describe three (3) key concepts you consider most important in the total cost of ownership.
· Describe how price discounting would influence the understanding of purchasing as a profit center.
· Explain what and how a small business can apply and benefit from the strategic cost management. Give at least two (2) examples.
· Describe one (1) of your business negotiation experiences. Explain how your negotiation impacted directly and/or indirectly to the profit and/or the expense of your company or organization. If you do not have business negotiation experience, describe one (1) business negotiation experience you observed or learned about.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more