Introduction (10pts) Introduce the topic ( “Nursing Education”)
AND your reason for choosing this topic.
Main topic – 45pts total This is divided into three sections:
· Describe and discuss the topic(15pts)
· Relationship to nursing(15pts)
· The impact of topic on a specific population (could be cultural, the nurse, the health care profession, the student, education) different from the main focus. This could be positive or negative or both (15pts)
Summary (10pts) Summarize your paper. Do not include any new information that has not been previously addressed in your paper.
Incorporate a minimum of 2 peer reviewed journal articles into your paper to provide insight to your topic (15pts)
APA format (10pts)
· 2 pts – You must have a title page and a reference page.
· 1 pt – Page numbers
· 1 pt – Citations within the body of the paper must be correctly cited and reflected in your Reference page.
· 1 pt- References in the reference page must be correctly cited and found cited within the body of the paper.
· 1 pt – Reference page needs to be in alphabetical order for the last name of the first author listed in the article or book, etc.
· 1pt – You may have no more than ONE direct quote.
· 1pt – APA 7th ed approved font and type set
· 1pt -One-inch margins
· 1 pt- Double spaced
Grammar, spelling, punctuation (10pts)
· 4 pts- Length of paper is 3-4 pages not including title page and reference pages.
This paper will be submitted through SafeAssign for an assessment of plagiarism.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more