1) Minimum 9 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 5 pages
Part 2: minimum 4 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Environmental Factors and Health Promotion
Environmental factor: Water pollution
The growth, development, and learned behaviors that occur during the first year of infancy have a direct effect on the individual throughout a lifetime.
For this assignment, research an environmental factor (Water pollution) that poses a threat to the health or safety of infants and develop a health promotion that can be presented to caregivers.
In developing your work, take into consideration the health care literacy level of your target audience, as well as the demographic of the caregiver/patient (socioeconomic level, language, culture, and any other relevant characteristic of the caregiver) for which the research is tailored.
Include the following in your presentation:
1. Describe the selected environmental factor (Water pollution).
a. Explain how the environmental factor you selected can potentially affect the health or safety of infants.
2. Create a health promotion plan that can be presented to caregivers to address the environmental factor and improve the overall health and well-being of infants.
3. Offer recommendations on accident prevention and safety promotion as they relate to the selected environmental factor and the health or safety of infants.
4. Offer examples, interventions, and suggestions from evidence-based research.
5. Provide two (2) community resources, a (1) national resource, and a (1) Web-based resource. Include a brief description and contact information for each resource.
Part 2: Genetics Paper
Topic: Down syndrome
Conduct a literature search of recent journal articles (peer-reviewed ONLY) -[Web pages, thesis, or bibliographic reviews are not allowed] within the last three years that pertain to your topic (Down syndrome).
You must select four articles for this assignment.
1. A brief introduction (1/2 page)
2. Identify findings, statements, and positions that agree between the articles and that disagree
3. Identify any evidence-based support for the claims made in the literature.
4. Synthesize the knowledge gained from your literature research into a comprehensive understanding of the topic (Don’t write in the first person).
3. Draw and summarize your own unique conclusions based on a comprehensive understanding of the topic and your research (Don’t write in the first person).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more