Final Case Analysis:
There are several CSV files attached , start with the word document to understand the nature of the data and broad expectations for the final case analysis. You are expected to explore and perform exploratory data analysis and the final analysis.
Data Details: You are given six years of lending data (2012 – 2017) in csv format. The data files are relatively larger than what you have used during this course so far. The size of each file is different and depends upon the number of loans the company issued in a year. It can be noted that the file size are relatively larger 2015 onward, which is when the company went public and started lending more loans. Each file has 31 columns (variables) and the description of each column is provided in the DataDictionary.xls file.
In addition to that, you are also given the states characteristics in a file called states.csv. This file contains demographic information like population size, median income, unemployment rate etc.
Lastly, you are given a regions file called states_regions.csv that contains larger regions and divisions that each state falls in. For example, New Hampshire is in the Northeast region and New England division.
There are three sections to this case: Merging and cleaning (15 points), Data Analysis (60 points), Visualization (25 points) totaling 100 points.
Merging and Cleaning
Stack all six Lending Club files together on top of each other. Now join the states.csv file with the stacked file using state name as the primary key. Finally, merge the state_regions file with the combined file so that you have one large file containing lending club and states geographic and demographic information.
Use the above file to analyze and answer the following questions:
1) Find the distribution of number of loans by state, regions and divisions. Describe in your own words the geographic differences in the number of loans. Also, analyze your results by comparing number of loans per capita. Did you notice any missing states in the Lending Club data? If yes, then find out why.
2) Compare the average amount of loans granted by all states and divisions. Which states and divisions have the highest and lowest average loan amounts?
3) Compare the average interest rate charged and average loan amount by the loan Grade. Do you notice any patterns?
4) Run a frequency distribution of number of loans, average loan amount and average interest rate for each state by year (2012 through 2017). Describe the changing patterns in those numbers.
5) Is there a relationship with the population size of a state and the average loan amount given? Is there a relationship between Grade of loans and median income level in a state?
6) This is an open-ended question where you are asked to share an interesting fact that you found through data analysis. 1)
1) Create a plot of interest rates and Grade or a loan and describe the pattern.
2) Create a map of US states and color code the map with the average amount of loans given.
3) Show visually the relationship between the annual income of the recipient and the loan amount obtained from Lending Club
4) Create a plot that shows the relationship between the length of employment and amount of loan obtained.
5) Create a “regional” map and show an interesting relationship of your liking.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more