Choose three (3) types of securities from any of the financial markets covered in the textbook during Weeks 1 through 7. Pick securities you would enjoy researching for this assignment.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze the role financial markets play in creating economic wealth in the U.S.
2. Provide a general overview of each of the three (3) securities you chose. Be sure to include such information as name, company it represents (if applicable), pricing, and historical performance.
3. Assess the current risk return relationship of each of the three (3) securities.
4. Recommend one (1) strategy for maximizing return for the current risk return relationship identified for each of the three (3) securities.
5. Suggest how the Federal Reserve and its monetary policy affect each of the three (3) securities today.
6. Determine whether each of the three (3) securities is a good investment in the next twelve (12) months, five (5) years, and ten (10) years. Provide a rationale for each security with your determination.
7. Use at least six (6) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
The following additional outcomes may apply depending upon the student’s choice of securities:
Securities you can choose from:
Money Market Securities
Capital Market Securities
Foreign Exchange Derivative Markets
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more