Book Review of Jose Saramago’s Blindness
Purpose Participants will have the opportunity to critically review the portrayal of persons with disabilities as presented in a book.
• Choose a fiction book that portrays persons with disabilities.
In a brief paper:
• Provide the complete reference information for your selection.
• Summarize the item for a naïve audience, i.e., someone who has not read the book. In a brief summary, provide an overview and a few significant highlights from the book. Allocate no more than one third of your assignment to the summary.
• Discuss the major issues raised by the author.
• Critically review the book in terms of (a) portrayal of persons with disabilities, (b) bias and rhetoric, (c) accuracy and completeness of information, (d) fact vs. opinion, and (e) conclusions. When possible, support your opinions with information from factual sources and cite references. Note: Allocate the majority of your assignment to evaluation of the book rather than to the summary.
• Indicate if you would recommend this book to others.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more