This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Throughout this course, you will work in a CLC group on a strategic case analysis project. This project consists of different parts you will complete each week that build on each other.
Go to the Strategy Club website and review the Sample Strategic Plan for Colgate-Palmolive (2019) under the student resources section. This sample strategic plan is an example of what your completed strategic case analysis should look like at the end of the course. *ATTACHED*
Every strategy will have associated costs. Determining how to provide enough necessary capital to adequately cover the projected costs is one of the more critical steps required to keep firms competitive. For each of the following parts, use your CLC group’s Strategic-Planning Template. *ATTACHED*
Part II: Financial Statements
Prepare a projected income statement and balance sheet for the firm by doing the following:
· Refer to and follow the steps given in Chapter 8 of the David text to learn how to complete financial statements.
· Apply current acceptable financing percentages afforded your CLC group’s company according to the Standard and Poor’s or Moody’s rating.
· Make any other assumptions necessary for this segment of the project and have them approved by your instructor prior to completing this part of the assignment. *Let me know if I’ll need to reach out to my professor for this prior to completing the statements*
· Assume that the firm needs to secure capital to implement the strategy your team proposes to recommend. Your instructor will give you an amount if the team doesn’t determine an amount that will accommodate the production of the required reports.
· Use the information gathered above to prepare a projected income statement and balance sheet for the firm using your Strategic-Planning Template.
· In 50-100 words each, provide an analysis overview for both the projected financial statement and balance sheet.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more