Attached is my project for Palisade Creek Co.
The problem and the instructions are listed as Comprehensive Problem 2.
I have completed numbers 1 and 2 but would like you to review them and make any adjustments that may be required. These files are saved as Journal Pg 20 (Unadjusted), Journal Pg 21 (Unadjusted) and General Ledger (only the initial transactions are posted, you will need to post adjustments and closing entries when you get to that (problem 6) in the instructions.
3. Use the file saved as UnadjTrialBalance_Adjustments_AdjTrialBalance Sheet (you will also use this file for # 7 and #10,
4. Lists the accounts needing adjusting (which actually happens in #6)
Skip number 5
6. Use file saved as Journal Pg 22 Adjusting Entries and then post to the general ledger.
7. Use use the same file you used in #3 (UnadjTrialBalance_Adjustments_AdjTrialBalance Sheet)
8. Use the file saved as Income Statement, the file saved as Statement of Owners Equity, and the file saved as Balance Sheet
9. Use the file saved as Journal Pg 23 Closing Entries and the file saved as General Ledger
10. Use the file saved as Post Closing Trial Balance
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more