Students will write a 3-page reflection statement while discussing personal and professional growth related to Intercultural Competence. Use the Intercultural Competence VALUE rubric to assist you with assessing your own intercultural competence. Reflect on the knowledge, skills and attitudes you researched and explored for your poster. The reflection statement should describe how your research poster (artifact) aligns with the Baccalaureate Learning Outcome of Intercultural Competence and how you have grown from participating in the assignment.
Use the following steps to guide you in writing your reflection:
1. A brief description of the artifact/assignment and a rationale for how the artifact aligns with the knowledge, skills and attitudes listed on the VALUE rubric for Intercultural Competence.
2. Student includes a self-score of each criteria and demonstrates an examination of the learning process, showing what learning occurred, how learning occurred, in addition to how newly acquired knowledge or learning altered existing knowledge.
3. Identify how you have grown as a learner and a professional during your course work in regards to the BLO, Intercultural Competence. Give one detailed example.
4. Identify how you plan to apply what you have learned from participating in the assignment to your future goals. Give one detailed example.
5. Proof read your work as you are also graded on your language skills.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more