1) Minimum 8 pages
Part 1: You must address each of the points of the question according to the attached example (See template). You should not use “normal” “regular” or the like, you must be precise with the information and demonstrate the possible outcomes for a healthy patient.
Part 2: Minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Part 6: Minimum 1 page
Part 7: Minimum 1 page
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references not older than 5 years
Part 1: No references
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Advanced Health Assessment
Topic: abdomen and neurological system
The purpose of this assignment is to practice the skills you have learned and demonstrate your ability to assess the abdomen and neurological system.
1. Inspect the skin and contour of the abdomen
2. Observe for peristalsis and pulsations
3. Auscultate the abdomen
4. Auscultate for bruits over the aorta, renal arteries, iliac arteries and femoral arteries
5. Percuss the abdomen
6. Palpate the abdomen (light then deep)
7. Assess for peritoneal inflammationa
a. Rebound tenderness
b. Murphy’s sign
c. Rovsing’s sign}
d. Psoas sign
e. Obturator sign
f. Cutaneous hyperesthesia
8. Percuss liver
9. Palpate liver
10. Percuss spleen
12. Palpate bilateral kidneys
a. Assess for CVA tenderness
13. Palpate width of the aorta
B. Nervous system
1. Assess mental status
2. Cranial nerves 1-12
3. Motor system: muscle bulk, tone strength, coordination, gait and stance
4. Sensory system: pain/temp, vibration, light touch, discrimination
5. Deep tendon reflexes
Part 2: Physiology 1
Topic: organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS)
1. Describe multiple MODS
2. Summarize the pathophysiology
3. Clinical manifestations,
4. Evaluation, and treatment.
Part 3: Physiology 2
Topic: Psoriasis, lichen planus, pemphigus, seborrheic keratosis, and actinic keratosis.
1. Describe the pathophysiology
2. clinical manifestations
3. evaluation, and treatment(s)
Part 4: Pharmacology 1
1. Discuss the current trend in the use of over-the-counter vitamins.
2. What are the expected health outcomes and the outcomes for different populations?
Part 5: Pharmacology 2
1. Discuss and identify a specific population group or aggregate that have high levels of tuberculosis
2. Identify health policies that advocate for the improvement of health in this population group.
Part 6: Financing 1
This course focuses on health policy formation and evaluation in politics enhancing the student’s political knowledge and skills in preparing for leadership roles in policy-making and public health. Topics include history, trends, and issues in health care systems; legal issues, legislation and regulation; funding, planning, and delivery systems; and evaluation of health care services to individuals and populations. Methods of fostering creative and positive change in nursing roles, both as participants in policy processes and as professionals affected by policy changes, are included in this course. The student will analyze the complex dynamics of organizational process, structure, culture, and outcomes in state and national public sector policy making that affects nursing.
1. Reflect on what you have learned in this course.
2. What were your major takeaways? Surprises?
3. How will you apply what you have learned to your career?
Part 7: Financing 2
1.. Describe how the educational level achieved by a nurse or the entry point into professional nursing practice affects the quality and competence of a nurse’s participation in policy making.
2. Why it is important for registered nurses to influence the regulatory process?
3. Does the nurses education have influence on their ability to make an impact? .
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more