Consider yourself as Global Manager for a Medical Company (Medawa) that is leading chain of retail pharmacy in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and United Kingdom. This company uses digital solutions for their business, but it focuses heavily on its retails sales. However, due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic, the way how they do business has been remarkably impacted. Not just with sales, the impact of this pandemic effected the way this company work, communicate and operate.
Therefore, as the global manager of this Medawa medical company you are required to develop a detail strategy on the following:
· Introduction about the topic.
· Explain what are the limited options that Medawa currently have regarding dealing with the pandemic.
· What is the level of technology urgency Medawa needs to sustain its performance?
· As a global manager, leading from home involves the leverage of digital capabilities. What are these capabilities? List and explain at least 3.
· Explain what type of virtual management characteristics will be implemented and why?
· How the virtual teams will work together?
· What tools are they using for communications and task management?
· How you will manage delivering the new changes within a short time in different locations in terms of language, cultural, time, political, and economical differences?
· What are techniques that you will be using to create a strong team with a high level of teamwork?
· What are the advantages and disadvantages of managing a virtual team?
· What type of conflicts might occur between members? When it happened how will you solve it?
· As a manager how you will manage the outsourced projects?
· What techniques that you will apply to encourage and motivate your team for improvement?
Guidelines for the assignment:
· Your assignment must be supported by evidence and resources. Otherwise, your answer will not be valid.
· Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial.
· Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs.
· Use the footer function to insert page number.
· Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project.
· Your project report length should be 2500 words.
· APA reference system https://student.unsw.edu.au/apa
· About plagiarism http://wts.indiana.edu/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml
· About plagiarism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more