The White Rose Group
“[H]e is a man of courage who does not run away, but remains at his post and
fights against the enemy; there can be no mistake about that.”
Plato, Laches, or Courage (380 B.C.)
Click CC for closed captioning.
Part 1: Due Thursday by 11:59 PM (100 Points)
1. Write a 1,000-word (four-page) essay in which you develop a clear rhetorical focus regarding this question: Do people have the responsibility to think critically and act ethically?
2. Use the White Rose Group as a vehicle to help you ponder the essay topic. You will need to research who they were on the Internet.
3. Explain which–if any–of the lessons in Timothy Snyder’s 2017 book On Tyranny that you think the White Rose Group practiced–or did NOT practice.
4. Explain which of the Common Logical Fallacies (連結到外部網站。) below–if any–that the White Rose Group may have linked to the Third Reich (the Nazis), and how these fallacies may have caused the White Rose Group to oppose the Third Reich actively. And … consider if the White Rose Group is also guilty of fallacious thinking; did they fully understand the consequences of their actions: execution via the guillotine (they were decapitated)?
5. Quoting: In addition to Snyder’s book, use four sources to help you explain who the White Rose Group was and to support your thesis. You may use any sources you choose, including the sources listed above: the fallacies source and the sources for the White Rose Group.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more