Write a 1,000-word paper that applies, reflects, and synthesizes the following questions:
1. What does Van Duzer mean when he claims that his book is both “priestly” and “prophetic” in purpose? Why are both purposes critical for us to consider as Christian business practitioners and academics?
2. Hardy provides a quote from the Apocrypha (Ecclesiaticus or Sirach 38:34, NOT canonized as part of the Bible) as introductory to his book, and the title of his book is pulled directly from this quote. How does this quote, along with Genesis 1:27 from the Bible, provoke Christian worldview thinking regarding HRD as a key focus for any business organization?
3. Analyze and assess the differences between a traditional/administrative view of HRD and a contemporary/strategic view of HRD. How does Christian worldview thinking apply here?
4. How do Equal Employment Opportunity-related statutes inform HRD practice? What are 2 or 3 key ways that the Bible and the creation-fall-redemption-consummation meta-narrative delineate both the inherent “righteousness” of, and the pragmatic “necessity” of, EEO statutes?
5. Review Reading 1.2 and Reading 4.2 from Mello (2015). What are 3 or 4 primary claims of both readings regarding human capital and employee engagement? Synthesize these claims/findings with Van Duzer’s and Hardy’s introductory thinking regarding the importance of working in business (as “vocation” or “calling”) in God’s world.
You must use the course texts as well as articles from scholarly and practitioner journals. Be sure to use current APA format, and include in-text citations for the following sources:
· At least 2 citations from Mello (2015).
· At least 2 citations from Hardy (1990).
· At least 2 citations from Van Duzer (2010).
· At least 2 citations from related scholarly journals (e.g. Human Resource Development Quarterly, Human Resource Development Review, Human Resource Management Journal, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Strategic Human Resource Management, Journal of Biblical Integration in Business, Christian Scholars Review),
· At least 1 citation from a related trade/practitioner publication (e.g. Harvard Business Review, HR Magazine, T&D Magazine, Business Week, Wall Street Journal).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more