Nursing Scholarship of Practice Poster Session – Abstract Template
Poster presentations submitted should describe innovative projects and lessons learned in the practice of nursing.
1. Authors’ names, credentials, and affiliations (primary and co-authors):
2. Corresponding author’s email address and phone number:
3. Nursing program or practice specialization that best fits your poster presentation:
A. Nursing Education
B. Nursing Executive
C. Nursing Informatics
D. BSN Student Project
E. DNP Student Project
F Other Nursing Specialty Project
4. Title of presentation (12 words or less):
5. Beginning date of project:
6. Ending date of project: (if the project is ongoing indicate that here)
Please describe your project by answering items 7–15 below. Do not exceed 300 words total in your responses. Objectives must be formatted correctly. Start the objective with the descriptive word (e.g., describe, analyze, differentiate, etc.)
7. Setting of project:
8. Problem addressed:
9. Objectives of project:
10. Intervention or change implemented, if any:
11. Implications for practice:
12. Actions and methods used to solve the problem and meet the objectives:
13. Evaluation strategies used to determine whether the objectives were met:
15. Lessons learned (recommendations for practice):
A minimum of 3 references are required. References must be APA formatted.
References and the items addressed in 1–6 are not included in the abstract’s 300-word count.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more