Case 7.3 Trans LAN Project Trans Systems is a small information system consulting firm located in Meridian, Louisiana. Trans has just been hired to design and install a local area network (LAN) for the city of Meridian’s social welfare agency. You are the manager for the project, which includes one Trans professional and two interns from a local university. You have just finished a preliminary scope statement for the project (see below). You are now brainstorming potential risks associated with the project.
Ensure that the Risk Assessment Form, Risk Response Matrix, Risk Severity Matrix are included in the same Microsoft Excel File. Submit 1 Microsoft Excel File and 1 Microsoft Word File.
Combine items Question 1 and 2 into a single Risk Assessment Form (Figure 7.6 see attachment), Question 3 for the Risk Response Matrix (Figure 7.8 see attachment). Note that additional items may be added to the Risk Assessment Form and the Risk Response Matrix.
1. Identify potential risks associated with this project. Try to come up with at least five different risks.
2. Use a risk assessment form similar to Figure 7.6 (see attachment) to analyze identified risks.
3. Develop a risk response matrix similar to Figure 7.8 (see attachment) to outline how you would deal with each of the risks.
In addition to the requested items in the case, complete the following:
1. Based on the risks that you identified on the Risk Assessment Form, create a Risk Severity Matrix (Figure 7.7 see attachment). Note: additional information beyond the information can be used
2. Make any assumptions and document them as necessary to complete the aforementioned items.
3. Based on the information in Appendix 12.1 (see attachment), evaluate what type of contract(s) might be applicable to this project if you were to outsource certain aspects of your project to suppliers. Ensure that you justify your supplier contractual decisions based the inherent risks related to your selected contract type(s). Make any assumptions and document them accordingly. Ensure that at least 350 words are provided. Place your responses into a Microsoft Word file.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more