Best Practices in Preparing the Project
LGBTQIA Resource Center (Links to an external site.)
The LGBTQIA Resource Center is located in the Student Community Center on the first floor. 2020-2021 School Year Hours. We value the safety and health of our community members.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health | Healthy People 2020 (Links to an external site.)
GoalImprove the health, safety, and well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) individuals.OverviewLGBT individuals encompass all races and ethnicities, religions, and social classes. Sexual orientation and gender identity questions are not asked on most national or State surveys, making it difficult to estimate the number of LGBT individuals and their health
Textbook: Curley, A.L. & Vitale, P.A. (2016). Population-Based Nursing: Concepts and Competencies for Advanced Practice (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Springer Publishing.
1. Problem is clearly stated.
2. General introduction to the problem supports its importance as a population health issue with data and general statement of scope of problem.
1. Provide background and significance of the problem
2. This includes risks and impact of disease.
3. Data: State and National: Incidence, prevalence, mortality, breakdown by gender/race/religion as appropriately related
1. Using descriptive epidemiology (provide description of term) analyze health problem
2. Include demographic and related epidemiological data
3. Include characteristics of at-risk population using HP2020 specified criteria
1. Identify HP2020 goals and objectives
2. Relate HP2020 goals and objectives to health concern topic
3. Identify guidelines and a screening method related to health concern
4. Review validity (predictive power) of screening tool method to include what population the tool is applicable to use with (for instance, adult, child, culture)
1. Investigate what is being done at the population health level related to prevention and health promotion for the health problem at the national and state level
2. Identify what and how outcomes are being tracked related to said interventions.
3. Utilize HP2020, CDC, state public health department, research, etc. as resources for interventions and data.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more