DEPENDABILITY AND CREDIBILITY IN QUALITATIVE RESEARCH
Read Onwuegbuzie and Leech’s 2007 article, “Validity and Qualitative Research: An Oxymoron?”
from Quality & Quantity, volume 41, issue 2, pages 233–249. This article discusses how the concept of
validity and how it is applied to qualitative research.
APA Style and Format.
Persistent Links and DOIs.
Validity and Qualitative Research: An Oxymoron?
Using the qualitative article that you previously selected, post the following information:
• Describe the type of data collected in the study and how it was collected.
• Discuss how the researchers established the dependability, or reliability, of the data.
• Discuss how the researchers established the credibility, or validity, of the data. Use the information from the qualitative validity article assigned in this unit’s studies, linked in Resources. Discuss how the credibility and dependability of the research contribute to the scientific merit of the research.
• Post the persistent link for the article in your response. Refer to the Persistent Links and DOIs guide, linked in Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases
• Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more