Following Questions are to be answered by using attached sources.
TImes New Roman, font 11 MS Word.
Minimum 1 page per question.
1. Issues on innovation and technology influence both external and internal environmental scanning. How should a corporation scan the external environment for new technological development?
2. Suppose you are the owner of a small business, who is currently facing a serious problem (any problem). (a) How could you make a decision to resolve this problem? Explain your decision-making process to resolve this problem. (b) How would you transfer of power and wealth in a family business if you have a plan to retire in the future?
3. What are major strategic issues of the Not-for-Profit Organizations? Are Not-for-Profit organizations less efficient than profit-making organizations? Why or Why not?
4. There are five major leadership theories including trait theories, behavioral theories, power and influence theories, contingency theories, and integration theories. Explain them shortly.
5. There have been arguments on strategic leadership by corporate executives and top management team. (a) What are those arguments? (b) There have been external and internal constraints on corporate executives. What are they, and how do they affect the leader’s behavior?
6. The Strategic Management consists of three phases. The first phase is the evaluation of the current status, and the second phase is the strategic planning. What are the fundamental differences between the first and the second phases?
7. The Strategic Management consists of three phases. The second phase is the strategic planning, and the third phase is the strategy implementation. What are the fundamental differences between the second and the third phases?
8. In evaluation and control in strategic management, (a) explain primary measures of corporate performance; and (b) explain the importance of control and coordination in the process of strategic management.
9. How would you apply the tree phases of corporate strategic management for your personal career management in the long-run. Please assume that you are almost thirty years old, and your remaining life is sixty years.
10. What are the differences and similarities of the roles between the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer in the corporation?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more